Following the escalating Coronavirus situation in the UK and across the world, we wanted to advise all clients of our response and to assure you that we are working to minimise the impact across our business - for all stakeholders.
We all need to do our part and take steps to help stop the spread of Covid-19, protect the vulnerable in our communities, and reduce the impact on the NHS.
As the situation is extremely fast-moving, we will issue updates if further announcements are made by HM Government which may affect our current arrangements.
JPA Operational Update
- All JPA manufacturing facilities, logistics, and administrative functions remain fully operational and are producing as normal. We have taken appropriate safeguarding measures to protect the health and wellbeing of our colleagues throughout our business.
*We remain committed to fulfilling all current and new orders with no plans to cancel or re-schedule any deliveries at this time. We are still taking orders and able to fulfil your requirements.
- Our inbound supply chains are currently working as normal, with production facilities remaining open and continuing to produce as normal.
- Our stock of desking and seating is strong for the next three months with the administration in place to support and logistics to deliver – contactless.
We are working extremely hard on business continuity plans to protect both our People and our Company. All sites are operating as normal & so far we have been unaffected by the virus. This is a fluid situation & we are having daily review meetings with our leadership team.
JPA have implemented all measures as outlined by the UK Government and will continue to follow the guidance as it is distrubuted.
Bulk Orders and Stock
- We have an option for customers to make single, consolidated orders to provide additional buffer stocks for furniture project fulfilment.
- We hold significant stock that will buffer any immediate impacts & we are ramping up orders to increase this further.
Once again, thank you very much in advance for your cooperation. We are making every effort to continue to maintain our usual service levels throughout our operations and working at the highest levels on business continuity planning.
We hope you are also keeping safe and well, and that your business continues without undue disruption during these very challenging circumstances – thank you for your continued support.
We are here to help wherever we can – please do not hesitate to ask us.
Our best wishes, on behalf of everyone here at JPA.
Business Relationship Manager